Thursday, March 12, 2009

Extra Extra!!!

Whats goin on world.. if u don't kno u gon kno, it's ya boi Spence aka QuickDraw.. jus a lil about me before I start one of my random rambles.. I'm an artist if u havent noticed from the profile pic.. I do some music.. my personal page is under construction but feel free to check out the group page.. myspace.com/thamajorsmusic if you like what u hear feel free to leave a comment/message and give us an add.. if u interested in seeing some art that I have done check out spence215.deviantart.com .. unfortunately the internet connection that I've been usin made deviantart impossible to navigate so the artwork on there is from like 08.. but I been plannin to update when I can get to a good enough connection.. sooo thats pretty much me in a nut shell... now on to my random ramblings lol

ok.. now i'm pretty upset my Malcolm X glasses are broke



and that upset me alot.. like.. i jus wanna trip somebody.. or walk up to a random person and lightly shove them or somethin.. ok.. not too upset about the lost but.. they were my favorite.. so now I guess I'm jus gonna have to cop me some Moscot's.. dont kno if u ever heard of them.. but they pretty fresh.. here take a look lol

See what I mean.. Yea kinda breath taking lmao.. but on the real these jawns are pretty damn dope.. I gotta grab me a pair of these before I see somebody else wit em on and jus make me not even want a pair.. that kinda stuff right there urks me.. but enough about these for now... i might go into more details later.. I'm kinda in class..

and seein as how I'm in class at the moment Imma go ahead and publish this right now.. and stop bein a coon by not doin what I'm in school for.. Awww man.. I feel my A.D.D. kickin in and I might have to go on a lil rant on COONS... *surpressing urges* ok I'm Good

Over And Out

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very interesting and there's a lot of variety (unlike my blog lol) but I'll be sure to stay tuned...unless your writing on Lil' Wayne....beeeeeeeeeyoooooonk!!!

    ReplyDelete