Monday, March 23, 2009

Jus some RANDOMNESS

hello.. ughmm normally I have a lil topic i wanna discuss.. but I guess I jus feel like talkin about whatever comes to mind at the moment.. Oh.. u should kno who I am by now.. but if u dont let me let u kno its me Spence.. so at this moment i'm really jus up here up in school waitin for class to start.. but that ain't for another 2 hours.. so i'm here doin this.. Oh yea.. did u realize I like the color purple LMAOO.. RAN-DUMB!!!




So I jus got me a new toy about a week ago.. a Wacom Bamboo Tablet..




it take some time to get used to and what not.. but if u draw.. then the learnin curve is about 30 minutes.. real talk.. ha.. I wasnt plannin on talkin about some art stuff really but thats jus me I guess.. ughmm I really havent had the time to actually sit down and finish a picture from beginnin to end.. but mayb thats a lil A.D.D playin a role in that.. but I did manage to get close to finishin one.. ughmm I might post it up when I can.. but since I'm here in school.. i cant.. lol



Enough about the art stuff.. we'll get more on that later.. so i'm sittin here right.. I been bangin that Joe Budden- Padded Room.. and that has to be one of the best rap albums in the past couple of years.. Budden's was always one of my favorites since Pump It Up.. his little hiatus was kinda gettin to me.. but I was content bangin his mixtapes.. but that moment when i finally got to throw that Padded Room on.. wit the volume on max.. I knew the wait was well worth it.. hopefully people stop sleepin on him ughmm heres what that album art look like in case u wanna take a lil listen




So go outside.. get in yo car, yo mom/dad/brother/sister/cousin/uncle/aunt/etc/slash-slash/ car, head to whatever store sells cds.. go to the music isle, search for a second.. nope thats not it.. yea that one.. rush to the checkout.. the one wit the shortest line.. reach in yo pocket/wallet/purse/sock.. pull out the exact amount.. it has to be the exact.. had it to the clerk.. grab yo receipt.. head back to the vehicle u came in.. open the cd.. (damn plastic.. bite it.. yea thats it) now carefully eject the last cd u was bangin and toss it lol.. then prepare for the madness lmao... hahaaahahaa.. i'm so bored right now.. cant u tell.. but hmm.. I guess i'm bout to publish this right fast.. but cop the album people real talk


OVER AND OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment