Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HMMMmmm...

It's your friendly neighborhood blogger Spence.. ha.. looks like another topic-less post.. but twho cares.. jus felt like typin up some stuff.. so where do I start... gyaaaahhhhh (thats my anime scream by the way).. but I cant think of nothin at the moment.. but hmm.. oh I'm at school right now.. dont ask me how I always got time to blog at school.. but hey.. I dont got the internet at my crib.. so u gotta make due.. I guess u can say thats coonin.. lol.. think about it.. I'm makin good use of some free resources lol.. coon.. ok but like I was about to say before I started ramblin.. I was goin thru my thumb drive and saw a pic I drew wit that Bamboo tablet I talked about in yesterdays blog.. its Kinda REALLY BIG though (a normal coon would type "doe" lol) but it right there on the right, right there.. ok this is jus a lil step by step thing on how the picture came to completion.. ughmm yea I aint even gonna lie.. this chick been on my mind a lot lately I mean I'm I'm really feelin her... but i dont kno mayb she'll come around and start talkin to ya boy.. she kinda gotta on and off thing goin on.. but mayb I can give her somethin solid (lol that sound kinda sexual lmao).. but hey I'm thinkin I shouldnt be typin that.. but what the heck.. I'm jus tryna be real wit ya'll.. What would a blog be if u cant keep it one hun'ed wit the masses.. hmm nothin of interest I guess.. but ugh I think my teacher bout to walk in, in a second.. but Imma still be doin this.. can't help it lol..

Oh.. before I go.. my boy Gairyd Fuller has a performance on April Third @ The Modern Exchange.. check out the music.. myspace.com/gairydfullerrockz .... myspace.com/spencemusicplace (thats my page) .. myspace.com/thamajorsmusic ... myspace.com/jimondmusic .. myspace.com/darrenjplace ..
I think that about everybody.. ughmm thats it for now...

Oh if u want me to share my thoughts about anything feel free to drop a comment or somethin.. i'll be sure to up somethin tehee (thats my anime school girl laugh hahahaa no homo)

Spence Over and Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment