Monday, March 16, 2009

OCTOMOM!!!

Yes Octomom

Oh by the way its me again Spence.. I kno u wonderin.. OCTOMOM??!! Why the hell would u talk about her?? well its quite simple.. the whole thing is hilarious to me.. I mean come on a chick wit 14 kids becomin a celebrity for take one for the team sorta speak.. who gets famous for havin kids.. WTF!!! i mean she is super retarded fertile.. I mean if I was to bust a nut next to her she might have triplets.. but I'm only talkin bout this not because I'm mad or upset about the whole thing.. but the media is killin me.. i kno i'm probably bout to go on a lil rant about the "media" but what the hell lol.. whats funny about the whole situation is the "media" flat out.. they bad mouth her for gaining celebrity for havin a few kids.. I mean damn how u think yo stupid ass got here (not u reader.. them media coons lol).. bus seriously folks.. they say she tryna gain media attention when they the same people runnin stories on her day in and day out.. talkin bout "OMG she already had like 8 kids and now you've had 8 more your such a terrible person".. or "do u kno that your setting a very bad example for young girls around the world".. NO u stupid COONS.. don't nobody (yes I kno I used a double negative but Imma COON lol) but dont nobody kno who this chick is.. u makin this fertile chick set a bad example dummy.. i mean on the real coons.. u got this chick in every story they run.. I swear I saw somethin about her watchin the Sportscenter Highlights.. and did Obama give a shout out lmao.. ok I'm jus coonin now folks, but i'm jus sayin she be everywhere u look now.. its funny how a coon like her can get famous on some dumb shit.. and YES she is a COON for havin like 16 kids witout a job.. COONERY!!!!!.. cuz we all kno Coons dont work lmao.. jus kiddin coons ya'll kno we gettin money...(the coon way).. But thats enough about her for now.. imma find a picture of her to post right quick jus because I can..

OK thats not really her.. but come on people ya'll kno thats comedy lol.. but i'm bout to stop talkin bout this chick.. plus i wanna catch on on Dr Phil tonight LMAO.. oh have u heard she got offered a mil to do a flick wit Vivid Entertainment.. I might have to check that out bein a coon and every thing lol.. I mean she gotta be a freak 16 kids come on now LMMFAO!!! COOONIIIN.. iight I'm gone

Spence OVER AND OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment