Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mr Me Too

Yes.. back to blog about nothin.. I guess u must already kno I gotta re introduced myself.. so prepare to take this journey wit ya boi Spence.. ughmm before I get into my usual ramblings about absolutely nothin.. check out the music at
myspace.com/thamajorsmusic
myspace.com/gairydfullerrockz
myspace.com\darrenjplace
and my personal page.. music should be on there today but page still under construction
myspace.com/spencemusicplace

ok.. time to get back on task.. well Mr Me Too's aka Mr One Up Yo Dumb Ass.. well this is a very serious issue wit me.. people who claim they did somethin when they kno damn well they aint did shit.. like i kno somebody who always did somethin when somebody is discussin somethin that really happened to them.. I mean come.. do u gotta jump in everybody conversation and say u did that earlier or last week.. COOOONIIIINNNN!!!! lol you already kno I had to thro a coon in the mix somewhere.. But this problem is really gettin outta hand.. its not possible to do all the things u said u did.. I mean come on bruh.. u done contradicted yo stories on many occasions.. but lets not get into details.. we all kno Coons get highly upset about bein exposed.. I bet I can get him to contradict at least 80 % of what he claim.. and everybody else I kno.. (u coons kno who u are).. can get that extra 20% out of him lol.. U kno what.. I'm gonna make this a short one.. cuz I kno without all my detailed examples... I'm jus another coon talkin about nothin..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxO77uzBIxM

OVER AND OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment