Monday, March 23, 2009

MAD lol

Ughmm.. jus sittin here chattin wit GOOFTROOP via FaceBook.. and yea she won't share her food wit me.. I mean I kno it aint like she can email me a taste.. but dang.. I'm hungry like a muuuggGGGGG.. and she gon be a big meany lol.. but thats quite alright doe.. I aint trippin.. Imma be a coon a grab me some Hot Chips and a Grape drink out this vendin machine before I hit this class up.. oh yea.. it looks like she might be gettin stranded.. not funny but somebody aint answerin they phone as usual so.. haaa that WHOMPS lol.. get up on the Recess lingo people.. but let me wrap this blog up like safe sex and get ready for this class.. hopefully this person comes thru for her.. but then again she bein stingy wit the food.. gimme a taste LOL

OVER AND OUT!!!! yo <-(homage to Gairyd Fuller favorite word yo!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment