Monday, April 20, 2009

AAHhhh

Well.. its me.. this constant bloggin is slowly comin to an end.. but that's a good thing for me cuz that mean school is about to be done in a few days so Yaaay me lol.. but that also means I wont be able to do my whole daily but not so daily blog thing.. but who really cares anyways.. but whats on my mind at the moment.. well I been listenin to a couple artist that I have been hearin about.. such as Drake.. I kno ya'll probably already up on Drake by now.. cuz his mixtape is jus bananas.. I cant wait for his album to drop.. I kno its gonna generate a lil buzz.. what else.. oh right this moment I'm listenin to Mike Posner.. smooth mixtape.. must have joint.. let me give u an example of some of his lyrics **ahem, clears throat lol** "If I Could Write You a Song to Make you Fall in Love/ I would already have you up under my arms. I used up all of my tricks, I hope you like it but u probably wont cause u think u cooler than me".. That's how I'm feelin right about now anyways.. wanna kno why... hmmmm maybe I will disclose this information.. or.. maybe I won't.. but somebody out there might have a clue what it is that got me feelin like that.. well she would if she read it.. but how unlikely is that lol.. mayb one of these days she might come around hahaha.. well.. as of now I'm sittin here doin my Internet thing.. tryna waste a whole lotta time before this class start.. and unfortunately I have a final and a presentation due today woot woot.. but not really.. ughmm jus a shout out to all the weed smokers out there.. I don't partake in the 4:20 festivities, but ya'll gon head and get lifted for me hahaa.. ughmm thats all for the moment.. time to proof read this before I post it lolz

thanks for flyin Spence Continental!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment