Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Day of College

Well hello there u good lookin citizen lol.. Jus up here in class waitin on the teacher yet again.. oh yesterdays physics class had to have been one of the funniest days in school history.. well we all had to do a Physics demonstration.. nothin to fancy.. but my boy.. well he decides to make an alcohol fueled bottle rocket.. yea.. not the best project to have in a closed spaced.. so he specifically says all u need is 5 drops to get a little movement right.. well he starts by pourin a lil bit.. more than 5 drops.. right.. I knew he was fuckin (can I say fuckin on here.. oh well) but he knew he was fuckin up right from the get go right.. cuz he was doin it all wrong to get a bigger lift out of it.. so he claims somethin is not right and it needs more alcohol.. so I'm laughin like aww man somethin is about to go terribly wrong.. so what do u kno.. it went bad lmao.. so the rocket flys straight into my mans chest region and I'm dyin.. literally ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! then the bottle almost took this chick head off.. luckily she ducked in the nick of time lmao.. what a day of Physics that was.. I jus had to tell ya'll that story.. cuz it was too funny

Thanks For Flyin Spence Continental!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment