Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HA hahaha What A Night

Man.. its me again.. as usual lol.. Ya boy Spence here jus talkin about whatever comes to mind.. but one thing that sticks out was my girl Gooftroop hittin that light pole.. who knew the rumors where true about drinkin and drivin lmao.. but what made the moment funny is that we were jus tellin her to jus parkin over in the parkin lot.. but no.. she jus had to park in front of my house.. oh yea.. I forgot to mention the fact that we had her thinkin she hit somethin on two separate occasions way before she hit the pole.. ok the first instance was me.. she was back up right.. and as she got closer to my auntie car I hit the door super loud while yellin like she hit somethin.. man she almost had a heart attack thinkin she hit somethin.. I havent laughed that hard in a good minute.. thats one of those "had to be there moments".. and the other time my boy thru a bottle out the window and she thought she hit somethin yet again.. what made this instance funny was this time she got out the whip thinkin she hit somethin.. SMH.. that was a very fun and funny night.. man I jus wish I had at least my camera on me at the time to give a visual.. the only downside of the whole night.. is.. well, I'm sittin here right now about to take this final.. after bein up all night gettin my lil drink on.. SMH at myself lol

Thanks for Flyin Spence Continental.. OVER AND OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment