Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Thoughts on the Show

Well.. I really didnt have the time to talk about that great show my boy Gairyd Fuller put on.. u jus had to have been there.. but after my mans went on... well this other act.. I couldn't make somethin up as good as what happened.. but lets jus say he wasnt gettin any crowd participation.. and I'm guessin he really wasnt feelin that.. so he stops right.. and said "if u aint feelin me get tha FCK OUT".. so guess what happens.. go on guess.. I got all day... everybody in the audience left lmao.. now I never seen a performer who didnt need any fans.. but he's number one on my list lmao.. I'm guessin his album is gonna be called "Hey Don't Buy This" lmao.. but thats all I really wanted.. nothin more nothin less lol

Oh yea.. Good job on the great season Spartans!!!

Spence Over And Out

2 comments: