Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cheerio Mate LMAO!!!

It's me Spence, Ha.. but u knew that.. comin back after that mean hangover.. but ughmm as I was surfin a few of my favorite sites I came across the Lupe Fiasco Premiers by Greedy Genius.. I might be late on these but they fresh to me


But maybe thats jus me.. by the way.. I'm not here to let u kno whats new and comin out.. or exclusive sneak peeks.. I'm jus tryna invite u into my lil world of what I think is fresh.. so now that we got that clear.. I'm bout to get back to this class work.. college is a beast yo lol.. but u knew that.. unless u neva been.. then apparently u don't.. haa.. coonin.. Oh before I forget.. get yo coon on wit the Purple Gatorade G2.. that ish is crack in a bottle.. I mean damn.. thats one refreshing beverage lol.. let me COON out and post a pic lmao


Tell me that dont look delicious lmao

Ahhh thanks for Flyin Spence Continental

Over and Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment