Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spazzin Out

Hey **old school points** alriggghhttt.. whats the word ppl.. its your friendly neighborhood blogger.. S to the P ence lol..but man.. I was jus at the new studio last night.. and man.. that shit is dope.. I also met a few of the new producers that we gonna be workin wit.. they got some nice stuff.. real talk.. cant wait to get a track from them.. but they still aint got nothin on my mans Rossi.. ha.. but on they real they up there.. they made the list of top Detroit producers though.. but back to the studio.. **SMH** really I'm at a lost for words at the moment.. I mean wow.. if u ever been to Harmony Park.. put it like this.. take Harmony Park.. then put two of those inside of it.. yea.. fresh.. but whats cold is they even got a lil photo shoot set up.. can u say too fly lmao.. Oh dig this though.. I met another artist.. not a music artist but an artist artist lol.. now I'm hopin the work can be split between us.. plus.. I got somebody to compete against.. but in a healthy way ya dig lol no homo.. hmmm what else is on my mind right now..

Oh.. I'm currently listen to that Drake- So Far Gone mixtape.. yea, my mans from Degrassi.. and let me tell u.. my mans is a Spitter.. I think he might be the next one..

well I think I let you all kno a lil more about whats been goin on in my world

Thanks for flyin Spence Continental!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment