Thursday, April 23, 2009

I LOVE COLLEGE!!!

Well this might be my last update for a minute until I have a decent internet situation.. but today is my last final.. and last day of class for now.. hopefully my school don't screw me and say that I have another class I can take before I can graduate cuz imma have to punch somebody square in the face lmao.. but naw I'm jus playin wit ya'll.. but that would be some bull.. and DU is known for throwin people in the ringer.. but I would say I kinda enjoyed my lil time here at Davenport.. its not the livest school to go to.. but it wasted a whole lot of my time.. I mean serious now, 4 years for a 2 year Associate.. hahaa.. it may look like I be on some bullshit and I kinda was.. but they never really had all the classes I needed to graduate.. especially when it came down to takin the classes for my major.. but thats the College life.. dang I jus literally lost my train of thought.. oh well it might come back to me sooner or later.. but on a side note u can also follow me on the old twitter thing..
http://twitter.com/spence215
I mean it aint much really goin on right this moment.. but its gonna be an interesting summer lol.. ughhmmm what else what else.. oh an update on what I been drawin lately.. well I'm currently workin on an Album cover for this record company in the D.. cant really disclose too much info on that at the time but it comin along great.. I jus gotta scout a few location to add some scenery in the background and waht not.. ughmm more of my work can be found at.. http://spence215.deviantart.com
ughmm I think that about covered it.. oh I jus got that Asher Roth.. I'm lookin forward to givin it a listen when I get outta class.. I'll be sure to let u kno whats up.. plus I kno what to expect so I'm sure its gonna be all good after listenin to Greenhouse Effect

Thanks For Flyin SPENCE CONTINENTAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment