Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prepare for Take Off


whats good ppls.. thanks for flyin Spence Continental.. so hows it goin world.. I kno its been a minute since my last post.. but school is startin to get real now.. not like it wasn't before.. but u kno how it is around finals time.. work + work = one tired student lol.. but hey.. aint like this is high school and i can slack off like the lazy coon I wanna be lol.. but seriously.. I gotta come thru in the clutch if imma hit the road wit the team.. things startin to fall into place.. those planets finally startin to align for these coons lol.. but hey not here to talk about the team.. jus my daily thoughts.. that are not really that daily.. not even sure if u would consider these thoughts.. they more like ramblings.. But yo.. I copped that Keri Hilson - In A Perfect World.. and that shit kinda dope.. i admit it took a few listens for it to grow on me.. cuz I was expectin that "ummmpphh" she put on that Miscommunication song by Timbaland.. now that was the shit.. still is lol.. but go check out her album.. she got it.. not to mention she BAD.. i mean wow.. if I eva.. evaa... evaa evaaa evaaa evaaaaaa ran into her... its a wrap like christmas eve and last minute shoppin lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment